ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
1. This is HomeWiseDoc's policy on the acceptable use of the Service. It is designed to help protect the Service, HomeWiseDoc's customers and the Internet community, from irresponsible or illegal activities.
2. HomeWiseDocs.com reserves the right to deny Service to you, or to immediately terminate your Service for material breach, if your use of the Service or your use of an alias or the aliases of additional users on your account, whether explicitly or implicitly, and in the sole discretion of HomeWiseDocs.com:(a) is obscene, indecent, pornographic, sadistic, cruel or racist in nature, or of a sexually explicit or graphic nature; (b) espouses, promotes or incites bigotry, hatred or racism; (c) might be legally actionable for any reason, (d) is objectionable for any reason, or (e) in any manner violates the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
3. You may NOT use the Service as follows: (a) for any unlawful, improper or illegal purpose or activity; (b) to post or transmit information or communications that, whether explicitly stated, implied, or suggested through use of symbols, are obscene, indecent, pornographic, sadistic, cruel, or racist in content, or of a sexually explicit or graphic nature; or which espouses, promotes or incites bigotry, hatred or racism; or which might be legally actionable for any reason; (c) to access or attempt to access the accounts of others, to spoof or attempt to spoof the URL or DNS or IP addresses of HomeWiseDocs.com or any other entity, or to attempt to penetrate security measures of HomeWiseDocs.com or other entities' systems ("hacking") whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data; (d) to bombard individuals or newsgroups with uninvited communications, data or information, or other similar activities, including but not limited to "spamming", "flaming" or denial or distributed denial of service attacks; (e) to transmit unsolicited HWD emails (for example, spamming) or to intercept, interfere with or redirect email intended for third parties using the Service; (f) to introduce viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses on the Internet; (g) to post information on newsgroups which is not in the topic area or charter (e.g. off-topic posting) of the newsgroup; (h) to interfere with another person's usage or enjoyment of the Internet or this Service; (i) to post or transmit information or communications that are defamatory, fraudulent, obscene or deceptive, including but not limited to scams such as "make-money-fast" schemes or "pyramid/chain" letters; (j) to damage the name or reputation of HomeWiseDocs.com, its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, or any third parties; (k) to transmit confidential or proprietary information, except solely at your own risk; (l) to violate HomeWiseDocs.com's or any third party's copyright, trademark, proprietary or other intellectual property rights, including trade secret rights; (m) to use more than one IP address obtained from HomeWiseDocs.com; (n) to generate excessive amounts (as determined by HomeWiseDocs.com in its sole discretion) of Internet traffic, or to disrupt net user groups or email use by others; (o) to engage in activities designed to or having the effect of degrading or denying Service to HomeWiseDocs.com users or others (including activities that compromise a server, router, circuit, software or other Internet component ; (p) to use any name or mark of HomeWiseDocs.com, its parent, affiliates or subsidiaries, as a hypertext link to any Web site or in any advertising publicity or other commercial manner; (q) to use the Service to operate a commercial server or to operate a non-commercial server in a manner that interferes with the network or other users' use of the Service; (r) to use the Service or the Internet in a manner intended to threaten, harass,or intimidate; (s) to cause the screen to "scroll" faster than other subscribers or users are able to type to it, or any action that has a similar disruptive effect, on or through the Service; (t) to use the Service to disrupt the normal flow of online dialogue, (u) to use the Service to violate any operating rule, policy or guideline of any other online services provider or interactive service; (v) to attempt to subvert or to aid third parties to subvert, the security of any computer facility or system connected to the Internet; (w) to impersonate any HomeWiseDocs.com employee or official or other person or use a false name while using the Service or implying an association with HomeWiseDocs.com; (x) to install "auto-responders," "cancel-bots" or similar automated or manual routines which generate excessive amounts of net traffic, or disrupt net user groups or email use by others; (y) to make false or unverified complaints against any HomeWiseDocs.com subscriber, or otherwise abusing any of HomeWiseDocs.com's complaint response procedures; (z) to use software or any other device that would allow your account to stay logged on while you are not actively using the Service, unless you are a DSL customer; (aa) to export software or any information in violation of US export laws; (bb) to use the Service in contravention of the limitations of the pricing plan you have chosen; (cc) for DSL customers who use static IP address, to use an IP address other than the one assigned by HomeWiseDocs.com; (dd) for customer who have been assigned a dynamic IP address to use such IP address to circumvent the changing of IP addresses assigned by the Service or (ee) to open connections to more than one HomeWiseDocs.com Usenet news service at a time. Usenet Policy and Posting Restrictions: Usenet comprises a system of bulletin boards called newsgroups. Usenet access is provided to Internet access customers of HomeWiseDocs.com through the HomeWiseDocs.com network. HomeWiseDocs.com Usenet may not be accessed via any other network. You may open no more than five simultaneous connections to newsgroups at any one time. You may not rapidly open and close or create connections for users other than yourself (our Subscriber). HomeWiseDocs.com will carry newsgroups at their sole discretion. Requests to add a news group, from any source, will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and added at HomeWiseDocs.com's sole discretion. You must familiarize yourself with the subjects and established guidelines and restrictions of any newsgroup in which you participate and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your Service in the event you violate news group guidelines or restrictions.
4. Copyright Infringement/Repeat Infringer Policy. HomeWiseDocs.com respects the intellectual property rights of third parties, including those granted under the US copyright laws, and the interests of its subscribers and content providers on the Internet. You may not store material of any type or in any format on, or disseminate such material over, HomeWiseDocs.com's systems or servers in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including rights granted under the US copyright laws. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, it is the policy of HomeWiseDocs.com to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the Service provided to any subscriber or account holder who is deemed to infringe third party intellectual property rights, including repeat infringers. Appropriate circumstances may exist where (i) a Subscriber or account holder has been found by a court of competent jurisdiction to have infringed the copyrights of a third party on two or more occasions, i.e., a repeat infringer, (ii) where a valid, effective and uncontested notice has been provided to HomeWiseDocs.com alleging facts which are a violation by the Subscriber or account holder of HomeWiseDocs.com's Copyright Policy prohibiting infringing activity in HomeWiseDocs.com systems or servers, or (iii) in other cases of repeated flagrant abuse of access to the Internet (e.g., willful commercial piracy or malicious attempts to destroy the value of copyrighted works). In addition, HomeWiseDocs.com expressly reserves the right to terminate or suspend the Service of any Subscriber or account holder if HomeWiseDocs.com, in its sole judgment, believes that circumstances relating to the infringement of third party intellectual property rights warrant such action. These policies are in addition to and do not affect or modify any other rights HomeWiseDocs.com may have under law or contract. If you believe that copyrighted material has been used in violation of this policy or otherwise been made available on the Service in a manner that is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law, please contact HomeWiseDocs.com via email from the "Email Us" tab of our Help Center.
5. All Copyrights will be defended with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications, and exportation or technical or personal data. You represent that you are not a specifically designated individual or entity under any US embargo or otherwise the subject, either directly or indirectly (by affiliation, or any other connection with another party) to any order issued by any agency of the US Government limiting, barring, revoking or denying, in whole or in part your US export privileges. You agree to notify HomeWiseDocs.com if you become subject to any such order.
6. You shall not delete any proprietary designations, legal notices or other identifiers belonging to third parties from any information obtained or sent using the Service and shall not impersonate any person or use a false name while using the Service. You agree to obtain all required permissions if you use the Service to receive, upload, download, display, distribute, or execute Software or perform other works protected by intellectual property laws including copyright, trademark, trade secret and patent laws. You agree to cooperate with HomeWiseDocs.com and provide requested information in connection with all security and use matters. You agree to notify HomeWiseDocs.com promptly if you suspect unauthorized use of the Service or of your UserID. You remain liable for unauthorized use until your notification to HomeWiseDocs.com. Please notify us via email from the "Email Us" tab of our Help Center. You agree that your name, UserID, and other identifying information may be placed in our user directory.
7. HomeWiseDocs.com reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrong. Such cooperation may include, but not be limited to, provision of account or user information or email as well as monitoring of the HomeWiseDocs.com network.
8. HomeWiseDocs.com may, but is not required to, monitor your compliance, or the compliance of other subscribers, with the terms, conditions or policies of this Agreement.
The user submitting information on HomeWiseDocs.com herein attests he/she is dully authorized to act on behalf of the parties involved within the transaction wherein HomeWiseDocs.com is used and is appropriately authorized to furnish contact information of such parties involved within such a transaction and that information may be used to communicate, including but not limited to, information about the closing, the property and other information deemed useful to those parties.
User hereby acknowledges the s/he is authorized to provide email addresses to HomeWiseDocs.com and/or community management companies contracted for services with HomeWiseDocs.com. User further acknowledges that email addresses provided may from time to time, or may be permanently required by HomeWiseDocs.com to electronically deliver part ,or all, legally required disclosure data and documents or deliver other information to assists respective user groups and/or other individuals that are party to transactions facilitated through HomeWiseDocs.com. From time to time, email addresses may be used by community management companies or their authorized representatives to deliver useful information regarding the respective association(s), good and services available within the association wherein property transfers are taking, or have taken place.